We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our team! As a Test Engineer at KlariVis, you will work closely with our innovative experts to improve and refine software delivery processes.
KlariVis is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, but for the right candidate, this position can be remote. We are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 4 years of automation testing experience.
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- 4+ years of experience developing, testing, and executing automation scripts
- Demonstrated experience with automation testing tools and frameworks
- Experience using SQL and other database management tools to write and execute SQL queries
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding team player who can work independently but who can also collaborate with development team members and business team members
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, and HSA health benefits, 401(K) match, employee stock program, and unlimited paid time off.
Join the KlariVis team and grow with us.
We believe that the strength of our company lies in the strength of our people. Our collaborative approach allows all of us to realize our full potential as well as deliver a better value proposition to our clients.