The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Earlier this summer, our very own Sanjay Bhaskar, Chief Revenue Officer, sat down with Charles Potts, Chief Innovation Officer with the Independent Community Bankers of America, to talk about everything banking, fintechs, and how the ICBA can help banks and fintechs get better at what they do.
A significant portion of the ICBA’s purpose is dedicated to supporting Community Banks as they seek out fintech partnerships to solve their everyday challenges in this shifting landscape. Over the years, the ICBA has cultivated close relationships with many early-stage organizations that afford them a unique perspective on the topic.
During this intriguing Innovation Conversation, you’ll hear expert feedback on:
- The pandemic’s impact on community banking
- Future challenges that community banks are and will be facing and solutions to those challenges
- How using data to understand customers is more important now than ever
- The benefits of the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator Program
- How banks and fintechs can use the ICBA as a starting point and sounding board in determining banking/fintech strategy
Explore Other Content From KlariVis